Customer Service and Administrative Assistant
Toby's Estate Coffee is looking for a customer service and administrative assistant to join our team. The position is based in our Williamsburg HQ, the hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
The ideal candidate is reliable, well organized and detail oriented and must have hands on experience with QuickBooks and be proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Responsible for taking coffee orders and invoicing using QuickBooks
- Manage internet orders and subscriptions
- Create shipping documents, including FedEx and USPS labels and custom declarations
- Ordering and receiving stock
- Some administrative duties, including file maintenance and data entry
- Accounting background strongly preferred
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks, Excel and Word
- Must be detail oriented with strong understanding of numbers and ability to work with spreadsheets
- Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Compensation is based on experience.
Baristas and Shift Leads
Toby's Estate Coffee Roasters is currently hiring shift leads and baristas to join our flourishing team. Our employees are those who want to cultivate their careers in coffee who also understand the importance of sincere hospitality.
Experience in specialty coffee is preferred for barista positions, required for shift leads.
- A NYFH certificate is required for shift leads, constitutes higher pay for baristas
- Part-time and Full-time inquiries welcome
- Availability to work at least one weekend day required
- Must love coffee and hospitality, and be prepared to continue improving their skills
Interested parties please email a cover letter as well as a resume, along with availability to firstname.lastname@example.org