Baristas and Shift Leads
Toby's Estate Coffee Roasters is currently hiring shift leads and baristas to join our flourishing team. Our employees are those who want to cultivate their careers in coffee who also understand the importance of sincere hospitality.
Experience in specialty coffee is preferred for barista positions, required for shift leads.
- A NYFH certificate is required for shift leads, constitutes higher pay for baristas
- Part-time and Full-time inquiries welcome
- Availability to work at least one weekend day required
- Must love coffee and hospitality, and be prepared to continue improving their skills
Interested parties please email a cover letter as well as a resume, along with availability to email@example.com
Toby's Estate Coffee Roasters is currently hiring production assistants to join the wholesale crew at our Brooklyn roastery. Production assistants work as a team to support our wholesale operations, packaging and delivering freshly roasted coffee. Experience is preferred, though not necessary. Applicants should:
- display a genuine interest in specialty coffee
- have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- have a strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- be able to lift 150 lb. green coffee bags with assistance
- be well presented and able to turn up to work on time
- maintain a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
Please send a summary of your skills and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org