We are looking for an experienced roaster to join our production team. The Head Roaster will work closely with our Green Coffee Buyer, Production Staff, and Coffee Educators to support our wholesale operations.
As Head Roaster, your job duties will entail:
- Fulfilling our roasting needs on a Probat P25 with the help of an assistant roaster, and working with our Green Coffee Buyer to establish roast profiles for new coffees
- Sample roasting purchasing samples and landed coffees
- Liaising with our Coffee Educators to help educate and train our staff, including developing new education classes
- Be an active participant within the coffee community
- Liase with our marketing team to ensure proper and complete information for all offerings
- Production cupping and espresso quality control
- Cupping with our Green Coffee Buyer for purchasing decisions
- Maintaining Daily Roast, Quality Control, and Cupping reports
- Regular roaster maintenance and cleaning
This job requires regular heavy lifting on a regular basis in a tight work environment. You must be able to multi-task and be a quick thinker. No job is too big or too small for this position, regular cleaning and maintenance is to be expected.
This is a full-time position working Sunday to Thursday. Compensation package is based on experience.
To succeed in the Head Roaster position you will need to have at least two years roasting experience.
Please send an introduction and your qualifications to email@example.com.
BARISTA - FLATIRON LOCATION
Toby's Estate Coffee Roasters is currently hiring baristas to join our crew. Experience is preferred, though not necessary. Part-time and Full-time inquiries welcome. Availability to work either Saturday or Sunday is a must. We are looking for barista's that:
- genuinely love specialty coffee
- are capable of providing excellent and friendly customer service
- are detail-oriented, focused and able to multi-task
- have a desire to train, learn and grow as a barista
- are well presented, and can turn up to work on time
We pay more for experienced baristas and those that have their food handlers.
Are you that somebody? Send our Manager Amanda an email with your skills and other interesting information firstname.lastname@example.org
Toby's Estate Coffee Roasters is currently hiring production assistants to join the wholesale crew at our Brooklyn roastery. Production assistants work as a team to support our wholesale operations, packaging and delivering freshly roasted coffee. Experience is preferred, though not necessary. Applicants should:
- display a genuine interest in specialty coffee
- have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- have a strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- be able to lift 150 lb. green coffee bags with assistance
- be well presented and able to turn up to work on time
- maintain a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
Please send a summary of your skills and qualifications to email@example.com